Bryan & the Boys at Tuacahn

Mandy & Boys at Tuacahn

Bridge put his own hat and goggles on, he's ready to ride!

Tyler, Braxton and Kaden relaxin for a minute

Ty making it up the big hill- 1st try!

Kadens 2nd or 3rd try - almost made it!

Kado finally made it! We were so proud of him!

Thursday, August 21, 2008

The boys had their first day of school today. They were very excited. I think Kaden was most excited about wearing his new shoes that I hadn't let him wear for a month now! When I picked Kaden up after school he said he had a fun time and met some new friends, but he didn't know their names! His class is full, which means about 20 students. He has 2 teachers and an intern. Tyler only has 5 kids in his class, and they are all boys. I like that their school has smaller class sizes. The kids get so much more 1 on 1 time from their teacher.
Now we have to get back on our schedule, and Jackson and I need to figure out what to do with our 3 hours a day with no older brothers. Too bad the mall doesn't open until 10am!!!

4 comments:

Celeste Adams said...

Cannon can't wait for school to start. He starts in the beginning of September. I can't believe how late they start out here. Tell Tyler that Cannon said Hi and we will check up on you guys later.

Shelly Elizondo said...

I am so happy to see your blog! It is so cute. Now we will be able to keep up on all of your "Adventures of a mortorcycle mom".

Becca and Jared Anderson said...

You have a blog. Yeah!! I think they are so fun! Your pictures are so cute :)

Stephanie said...

Well hello my friend! I just stumbled across your blog love it. I'm kinda like you can't promise mine will always be updated but kind fun to have. Chat with ya later..