Bryan & the Boys at Tuacahn

Mandy & Boys at Tuacahn

Bridge put his own hat and goggles on, he's ready to ride!

Tyler, Braxton and Kaden relaxin for a minute

Ty making it up the big hill- 1st try!

Kadens 2nd or 3rd try - almost made it!

Kado finally made it! We were so proud of him!

Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween!

I Love this time of year! I love the fall colors, and the cooler weather, and I love Halloween. We only go trick-or-treating to a few of our friends and family, and don't overload on the candy, but the kids have fun. THis year Ty was s mummy, Kaden was Superman and Jackson was Batman. At the Family Halloween party last weekend, Bry and I also dressed up - as disco mom and pop. It was a lot of fun. I put some pictures below all the posts. I really need to redo my layout!!!

3 comments:

Celeste Adams said...

Looks like you guys had a great Halloween. I love Tyler's costume. Did you make it?

Unknown said...

Hey Mandy, I just found your blog and am so glad I did! Cute, cute boys you have! Come on over and check my blog out too...if you want ;).

Shelly Elizondo said...

I love the new pictures of the boys on their bikes!
Shelly